P.O. Box 671 Lake Geneva, WI. 53147 info@glwa.net
Facebook Donate

GLWA History

1973 Jaycettes Board
The Geneva Lake Women’s Association was originally an extension of the Lake Geneva Jaycees known as the Lake Geneva Jaycettes. This dedicated group of women devoted their time and talents to the community through direct service projects. In 1986, the group declared itself independent of the Jaycees and became the Geneva Lake Women’s Association. Throughout its history, GLWA members have been innovators in developing and administering programs to answer the needs and issues facing the Greater Walworth County community including Meals on Wheels, Safety Town, Special Olympics, and many more!
1073 Jaycetts Board